8th November 2012

Posted by : Fredy Takalamingan
Kamis, 08 November 2012


why do i take this photo to my writing now?
i take this photo to my writing because my english is getting better than yesterday..
i hope, tomorrow i get more brave to speak english..
^^hehehehe.......heheheheeh...^^

i also get many game before started our lesson...
hmm...
i'll try when i came back to my school......

today, i also got 1 advice from my girlfriend
She sad to me, " you weren't complain and say i was bored, because many people want get training like you, but they can't.... so you must grateful"

So, now i mustn't complain...enjoyed it.....


3 komentar:

Buddy Mende mengatakan...

So S W E E T

Priska Pulungan mengatakan...

I should agree with your girlfriend.. this is a rare and precious chance, so enjoy it!

I do really wish that all of you are getting better day by day, SEMANGAT!

See you tomorrow and GBU!

Fredy Takalamingan mengatakan...

thank you ma'am... i am happy finally you gave a comment to my blog......
hehehehe...
thank you too to Buddy..
hehehehehe

Copyright © 2012 Call Me " Fre " | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ