November 14th 2012

Posted by : Fredy Takalamingan
Rabu, 14 November 2012

hmm.. this day i finished my testwith my friends..
TOEFL IBL test..
^^woow^^

hmm..
but i am very interested to follow this test....
because i'll know how much my english increased...

hmm..
Today, the weather in Salatiga over cast, also rain and thunder...........




and i have funny story..

i didn't know, i still have bill card my hallo..
hahahahaha...
because i am so long didn't use Hallo...
i was lucky, because my mother called me and She already payed it..
xixixixixixixixi
She sad " just 160.000 IDR, it's ok"
hahahaha

Tomorrow until sunday i have long holiday...

but i  want finish my tasks tomorrow...
but sometime , i think i need some refresh tomorrow..
i want surround Salatiga city... hahahahahahaha..
 i hope somebody we'll invite me tomorrow.... kecha...

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Call Me " Fre " | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ