Focus

Posted by : Fredy Takalamingan
Selasa, 20 November 2012

This day i really enjoyed my english class.....
i think, this day i feel tired when made a persentation slide.
I made it with my full hearth..
woow...
so sweet....
I spent my time to made it around 3 hours....
I enjoyed it, because it's about physic.
I also get one value thing this day.
Focus to study don't play game........
........hahahahahaha....
But, i can play game in my free time like playing PES 2013 last night with Berry, Rommy and Buddy....
And the last " Always smile, keep spirit and never give up to learning english"

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Keep your spirit Mr Fre...
I know it is very tiring but I believe if you can do it. Fight! :)

Fredy Takalamingan mengatakan...

thank you ma'am because u give comment in my blog...

Copyright © 2012 Call Me " Fre " | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ