last day in english class

Posted by : Fredy Takalamingan
Kamis, 29 November 2012

today the last day my friends and me learn english in BDTC..
hmm...
happy and sad...
I just wanna say thank you to all our lecturers.....
because of you, my friends and me have brave to talk english...
May be in 1st met, i feel bored...
hahahahahahha
but.. after learned around 5 weeks hmmm....
we enjoyed it...
thank you to :

Mr . Aldi Lasso
I have many experience with you sir...
and i enjoyed when you invited me to church and have lunch with your family ...
You have a good voice....
you also patient when teach us
Good luck sir....
May be sometimes you can invite me again to having free lunch or dinner before i back to Manado


Miss. Priska Lydia S.
Hi ma'am...
i think u are same with mr. Aldi Lasso..
you are patient when teach us...
what i can't forget..
u always stumble the whiteboard
hehehehehe....
hmm..
don't forget about martabak ma'am
Berry and me still wait it
You also has a good voice...







Mr. Toar Sumakul 



hahahahahahahhaa....
I think Mr. Toar is a cool lecturer..
hahahahaha...
sometimes when you teach us, u use manado language
hahahahhaa...
i like when u sang and played guitar in class
but..
don't forget sir to treat us 
hehehehehehe 






Mrs. Noni
hmm...
what i want say about this lecturer?
She is funny lecturer..
She has many games in english..
Ma'am, u are a ketcha lecturer..,
hehehehehehehhee












Miss. Fina T
hmm....
when she teached us in the 1st time, i feel nervous and  tense..
why?
because before she teached us, some lecturers said she can't speak indonesia..
whattt????
but.. after she teached,, hmm...
it's wrong...
you are a good lecturer ma'amn especially you are a native speaker..
so can learn more from you

Mss. Tessa   and  Miss. Fina

Hmm..
when i must honest, i am scare when miss Dian and mss. Tessa teach us..
hahahahahahhaha..
 i don't know why
but i think 
i feel scare because they are rare to teach us..
specially mss. tessa...
hahahahahaha..
But actually they are good teachers...
They have skill and talent to teach us 
I think both of you have patient when teach us..
hehehehehehehehe





I think, all of you are my best lecturers....
I can't forget what you teached us............................

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Call Me " Fre " | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ