Life is beautiful

Posted by : Fredy Takalamingan
Senin, 19 November 2012

Wartune..
a RPG game..
I think , it's a good game.
Because in 2 days (sunday and monday) i played this game ...
I got challenge from this game.
i got one thing to make me happy and make me feld in home...
But..
This game have bad influence to me..
I known it..
This game made me didn't focus to study english...
^^ hahahahahahaha^^
I don't why i like playing game.. 
From i was child, my brothers and me always played game together..
i still remember, We played together...
Our parents were angried to us because we always played until morning..
hahahahahahahaha....
Don't do that at home....
Today if My brother (Kiki) and me have holiday, we play PS 2...
Sometimes we played from morning until morning..
^_^
I miss them..
Because we live in different place..
I in Siau Island
Kiki in Tahuna Island
Franky in Pekanbaru city...



2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Wow... you miss your brothers Mr Fre.

I reckon, even you like playing this game but don't forget to still focus in learning. You can play it in your free time when you feel bored.
Keep learning! :)

Fredy Takalamingan mengatakan...

hehehehehe..
yes ma'am..
i miss my brothers...
don't worry ma'am..
i just play game in free time now...
hehehehehehehehe

Copyright © 2012 Call Me " Fre " | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ