my favorit anime

Posted by : Fredy Takalamingan
Sabtu, 24 November 2012

I'm 27 years old..
hehehehehehe...
But until now i still love to read comics..
i also like to watching anime
I'll try to mention
I  read comics since in SMP
^^hahahahaha^^
My first comic is Dragon Ball
After that i start read many comics likes : Sailor moon, Fairy tail, Kungfu Boy, Prince tennis, Detective Conan, One Peace, Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Kindaichi etc

# Fairy tail


This anime is very good..
I collect that movie and comics...
But until now this anime don't finish yet...
This anime tell about fairy tail guild..
The character are Natsu, Grey, Eliza, etc








# Bleach
This is about shinigami world...
hahahahahahahahahaha....................
It's about ichogo and friends...
I colect that comics and the movie
hehehehehehe








# Detective Conan
This is my favorit manga..
I'm very like that scenario...
Until now i still waiting the 69th book...










# Naruto
The phenomenal manga..
Until now i always collect this comics...
When i have free time i read this comics in internet...








# Samurai X
From this title we can guess this manga about samurai...
This story about the journey of Kenshin Himura...









# One Peace
This manga about pirate...
Luffy and his friends make a journey to greenland to get one peace.....
A long story..
hehehehehehe






# DR. Koto
In the first time i read this comic i just want try..
After i read this manga, wow...
i am happy and enjoy..
This comic tell about a doctor.. He work in a small island...






# Full metal Alchemist
I don't collect this comics, but i colect this movie from 1 until the last..
I like this anime because the relationship between 2 brothers..








Heheheehheeh..
That are some of my colection in my home...

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Call Me " Fre " | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ